At the City of Anderson Parks and Recreation Department, our main concern is the health and wellbeing of our participants and staff. We are closely monitoring the Coronavirus outbreak with DHEC and other health agencies and will make decisions accordingly.
In addition to our standard cleaning procedures, we are increasing the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting all areas of our building.
- We are asking members to wipe off all equipment with the wipes provided before and after each use.
- To help prevent the spread of any virus, please be diligent with personal health practices.
- Wash your hands frequently and/or use sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Cover all coughs and sneezes with a tissue if possible. If not, cough or sneeze into your elbow.
- If you are not feeling well or have a fever or cough, please stay at home until at least 24 hours after there is no sign of fever (without the use of fever-reducing medication).
Working together, we can do our part in preventing the spread of this and other contagious illnesses. For the most up to date and accurate information, please go to http://scdhec.gov/covid19.