Important Operational Updates for City of Anderson Utility Customers
Our highest responsibility to you is the delivery of reliable water and sewer utility services. That’s always important, but never more so than now as we navigate this unprecedented time together. Beyond that, we are committed to finding additional ways to help protect and serve the whole community, and especially those who are most vulnerable as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
A few notes on what we are doing:
- The Municipal Business Center is opened from 8:30 until 5:00 pm each day. To limit contact and help stop the spread of COVID-19, payments may also be made as follows:
- Our drive-thru at the Municipal Business Center, located at 601 South Main Street, is open from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm each day.
- There are drop boxes located at back or front of the Municipal Business Center for your payment.
- If you are currently more than 60 days behind on your bill, please call 864-260-6347 now to establish a payment plan in order to avoid the potential of disconnect.
- Governor McMaster has released the ban on utility disconnects. non-pay disconnects will resume July 6, 2020.
Here’s what you can do:
- Pay your bill as normal.
- If normal payment is a hardship, please contact 864-260-6347 to discuss a payment arrangement.