Salary DUQ Position Open Until Filled
Excellent Non-State Retirement Benefits
Submit 10 Year Driving Record
Submit Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Executes decisions and performs advanced administrative and professional work in planning, organizing, and directing assigned functions of municipal government.
- Assists the City Manager in overseeing the day-to-day operations of the city including but not limited to overseeing the direction of Planning & Development, Economic Development, Community Development, Parks & Recreation, Information Technology, Capital Projects, and Facility Management.
- Provides support and assistance to the City Manager and performs management and coordination in the absence of the City Manager.
- Consults with the City Manager about community and organizational needs, works as a member of the City Manager’s executive management team, oversees the implementation of assigned projects.
- Provides support to the City Manager in the development and implementation of major policies as well as short and long-range goals.
- Provides support to the City Manager in the development and implementation of major policies as well as short and long-range goals. Reviews and implements the City’s Strategic Plan, capital improvement plan, and annual budget.
- Provides administrative assistance to the City Manager; coordinates and/or completes special projects, prepares reports & other documents, and maintains records as assigned.
- Keeps abreast of current and pending legislation affecting municipal government; makes recommendations for changes in City policies, procedures, and operations as necessary to ensure compliance, effectiveness, and efficiency.