Salary $29,891 DUQ
Open Until 11/5/2021
Excellent Non State Retirement, Excellent Health Benefits
MUST PROVIDE 10 YR DRIVING RECORD
- Performs semi-skilled and unskilled work involved in the installation and maintenance of City grounds, and to perform related work as required.
- Maintains building, landscape, playground and athletic field maintenance, and in the removal of trash and debris.
- Performs general maintenance and repairs of grounds and buildings.
- Participates in preparations for special events.
- Inspects grounds and facilities for security and safety, and takes appropriate steps to ensure the safety of all staff and citizens and the protection of City recreational property.
- Maintains inventory of necessary equipment, materials and supplies.
- Removes debris from sidewalks, streets and other paved surfaces.
- Maintains and cleans assigned tools and equipment.
- Operates vehicles, trucks and equipment such as a tiller, mower, weedeater, edger, blower, hedge trimmer, spray equipment and other power and hand tools as necessary to complete duties.
- Prepares accurate and up-to-date records of work completed.
- Performs all work in compliance with applicable policies and procedures, laws and regulations, and standards of quality and safety.
Requires high school diploma, GED or specialized vocational training.
Must possess a valid state driver’s license
Requires over two years and up to and including four years.