12.27 PER HOUR – PART TIME
Open Until 5/14/2021
MUST PROVIDE 10 YEAR DRIVING RECORD
Excellent Non State Retirement Benefits
- Performs semi-skilled and unskilled work in the maintenance of City parks and recreational facilities, and to perform related work as required.
- Maintains City parks, recreational facilities and/or ball fields as assigned. Inspects parks and related facilities for safety; initiates and/or informs supervisor of maintenance and repair work required.
- Performs general building maintenance and repair work as required, including basic carpentry, plumbing, HVAC and electrical work.
- Strips, waxes and buffs interior flooring.
- Constructs and/or assembles, installs, maintains and repairs playground equipment, picnic tables, fencing and other park structures.
- Paints facilities and other structures.
- Removes debris and trash on a daily basis from grounds and facilities.
- Transports equipment and other items to and from work sites as directed.
- Maintains and performs minor repairs of department vehicles and equipment.
- Prepares and submits various records and reports as required.
- Receives and responds to inquiries, requests for assistance, concerns and complaints in areas of responsibility.
- Attends meetings, workshops, training, etc., as necessary to maintain job knowledge and skills.
Requires high school diploma, GED or specialized vocational training.
SPECIAL CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES:
Must possess a valid state driver’s license.
HVAC refrigerant transition and recovery certification is desirable.