Open Until 3/1/2019
APPLICANT MUST SUBMIT 10 YEAR DRIVING RECORD WITH APPLICATION
Salary $24,407 DUQ
- Performs semi-skilled and unskilled work in the maintenance of City parks and recreational facilities, and to perform related work as required.
- Maintains City parks, recreational facilities and/or ball fields as assigned.
- Inspects parks and related facilities for safety; initiates and/or informs the supervisor of maintenance and repair work required.
- Performs general building maintenance and repair work as required, including basic carpentry, and plumbing.
- Constructs and/or assembles installs, maintains, and repairs playground equipment, picnic tables, fencing, and other park structures.
- Paints facilities and other structures.
- Transports equipment and other items to and from work sites as directed.
- Maintains and performs minor repairs of equipment.
- Prepares and submits various records and reports as required.
Receives and responds to inquiries, requests for assistance, concerns, and complaints in areas of responsibility.
Requires high school diploma, GED or specialized vocational training.
Must possess a valid state driver’s license.