APPLICANT MUST SUBMIT 10 YEAR DRIVING RECORD WITH APPLICATION
Salary $24,407 DUQ
- Performs semi-skilled and unskilled work in the maintenance of City parks and recreational facilities, and to perform related work as required.
- Maintains City parks, recreational facilities and/or ball fields as assigned. Inspects parks and related facilities for safety; initiates and/or informs the supervisor of maintenance and repair work required.
- Performs general building maintenance and repair work as required, including basic carpentry, plumbing, and electrical work.
- Strips, waxes, and buffs interior flooring.
- Constructs and/or assembles, installs, maintains, and repairs playground equipment, picnic tables, fencing and other park structures.
- Paints facilities and other structures.
- Removes debris and trash on a daily basis from grounds and facilities.
- Removes debris and trash from grounds and facilities.
- Transports equipment and other items to and from work sites as directed.
- Maintains and performs minor repairs of equipment.
- Prepares and submits various records and reports as required.
- Receives and responds to inquiries, requests for assistance, concerns, and complaints in areas of responsibility.
Requires high school diploma, GED or specialized vocational training.
Must possess a valid state driver’s license.
HVAC refrigerant transition and recovery certifications are desirable.