Website andersoncitysc City of Anderson
SALARY $15 HR
MUST PROVIDE 10 yr DRIVING RECORD
- Inspects parks and related facilities for cleanliness and trash removal; initiates and/or informs supervisor of maintenance and repair work required.
- Performs routine grounds maintenance work as assigned.
- Removes debris and trash from grounds and facilities.
- Transports equipment and other items to and from work sites as directed.
- Prepares and submits various records and reports as required.
- Receives and responds to inquiries, requests for assistance, concerns, and complaints in areas of responsibility.
- Attends meetings, workshops, training, etc., as necessary to maintain job knowledge and skills.
Requires high school diploma, GED or specialized vocational training.
SPECIAL CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES:
Must possess a valid state driver’s license.
PHYSICAL AND DEXTERITY REQUIREMENTS:
Requires medium-to-heavy work that involves walking, standing, stooping, lifting, digging, pushing or raising objects and also involves exerting between 20 and 50 pounds of force on a recurring basis and 50 to 100 pounds of force on an occasional basis.
The job may risk exposure to bright/dim light, dusts and pollen, extreme heat and/or cold, wet or humid conditions, extreme noise levels, vibration, fumes and/or noxious odors, traffic, moving machinery, electrical shock, heights, toxic/caustic chemicals.
The job requires normal visual acuity and field of vision, hearing and speaking abilities.