CREW WORKER I
Expected Salary $12.27 HR DUQ
MUST PROVIDE 10 YEAR DRIVING RECORD
Open Until Filled
- Performs daily duties in opening and closing graves, cutting grass, trimming hedge, setting stones and foundations floors, trimming trees, raking leaves, maintains overall appearance of cemetery.
- Assists public with questions regarding cemetery.
- Performs basic maintenance on lawn equipment.
- Applies pesticides, herbicides, fertilizers, and other chemicals as needed.
- Hauls materials and equipment to and from work sites.
- Performs general manual labor tasks as required.
- Assists in maintaining assigned trucks and equipment; performs cleaning, preventive maintenance and simple repair work as required.
- Drives and operates trucks and other vehicles; operates various hand and power tools as necessary to accomplish tasks.
- Performs duties in accordance with all department policies, procedures, and standards of quality and safety.
- Attends training, meetings, etc., as necessary to enhance job knowledge and skills.
Requires high school diploma, GED or specialized vocational training.
SPECIAL CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES:
Must possess a valid state driver’s license
TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT
Lawn mower (Zero Turn), grass trimmer, backpack and handheld blower, shovel, rake, hoe, edger, spray equipment, chainsaw, hedge trimmer, demolition hammer, tractor, truck, and any other hand or powered equipment required to perform duties.