ENTRY SALARY DUQ $28,392
EXCELLENT NON STATE RETIREMENT BENEFITS
Free Medical Clinic
OPEN UNTIL 2/26/2021
- Performs routine-to-moderately complex clerical work in support of efficient and effective Recreation Center and office operations; to provide professional, courteous customer service at all times, and to perform related duties as assigned.
- Welcomes public and members, answers telephone provides accurate information to callers and/or forwards call to appropriate personnel and takes messages as needed. May use two-way radio to communicate with other staff as needed.
- Provides a variety of information to the public and members including membership information and sales, sports programs information/assists with sports registration, park shelter information/rentals.
- Receives payments for daily membership sales/fees, park rentals and sports registration. Provides customer receipts and documents all daily transactions.
- Creates, types, files, processes, mails and/or transmits various documents, maintains, and tracks data for various reports as requested.
- Performs other routine clerical work, including but not limited to copying documents, filing documents and retrieving files sending and receiving faxes, entering and retrieving computer data, assembling materials, maintain lists and logs processing daily mail, etc.
- Receives and responds to inquiries and requests for assistance from other City departments, agencies, organizations, professionals and the public.
- Attends training, meetings, seminars and/or workshops to enhance job knowledge and skills
Reports to Recreation Specialist
Requires a high school diploma, GED, or specialized vocation training.
Requires over three months and up to and including six months.