APPLICANT MUST SUBMIT 10 YEAR CERTIFIED DRIVING RECORD WITH APPLICATION
PART TIME POSITION AVAILABLE
- Drives City transit vehicles to safely transport persons on designated routes in a timely manner, following all applicable laws, policies and regulations.
- Conducts safety inspections of bus before starting engine.
- Provides courteous customer service to passengers at all times.
- Deviates from established routes as requested by passengers and as permitted by division policy.
- Collects and maintains accountability of passenger fares until submitted to supervisor.
- Maintains the cleanliness of assigned bus; submits maintenance requests as needed.
- Prepares and submits various records and reports as required.
- Receives and responds to inquiries, concerns and complaints regarding areas of responsibility.
Requires high school diploma, GED or specialized vocational training.
SPECIAL CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES:
Must possess a valid state Class “B” commercial driver’s license with passenger endorsement.
Requires over six months and up to and including one year.