APPLICANT MUST SUBMIT 10 YEAR DRIVING RECORD WITH APPLICATION
Entry Salary $11.73 hrly Part Time
- Performs semi-skilled and unskilled work in the maintenance of City grounds and to perform related work as required.
- Performs general grounds keeping work, including but not limited to preparing the soil for planting, installing landscape materials, watering plants and trees, pruning trees and shrubbery, removing weeds, mowing grass, raking leaves, etc.
- Applies pesticides, herbicides, fertilizers and other chemicals as needed to ensure landscape health.
- Removes debris from sidewalks, streets and other paved surfaces.
- Maintains and cleans assigned tools and equipment.
- Operates vehicles, trucks, and equipment such as a tiller, mower, weedeater, edger, blower, hedge trimmer, spray equipment, and other power and hand tools as necessary to complete duties.
- Prepares accurate and up-to-date records of work completed. Performs all work in compliance with applicable policies and procedures, laws and regulations, and standards of quality and safety.
Requires high school diploma, GED or specialized vocational training.
Must possess a valid state driver’s license.