CUSTODIAN PART TIME
Some Night and Weekends
Salary $12.64 HR DUQ
Open Until Filled
MUST PROVIDE 10 YEAR DRIVING RECORD
Performs semi-skilled and unskilled work in the maintenance of City parks and recreational facilities.
- Maintains City recreational facilities as assigned.
- Inspects facilities for safety; initiates and/or informs supervisor of maintenance and repair work required.
- Performs general building maintenance and repair work as required.
- Strips, waxes and buffs interior flooring.
- Paints facilities and other structures.
- Removes debris and trash on a daily basis from grounds and facilities.
- Transports equipment and other items to and from work sites as directed.
- Prepares and submits various records and reports as required.
- Receives and responds to inquiries, requests for assistance, concerns and complaints in areas of responsibility.
- Attends meetings, workshops, training, etc., as necessary to maintain job knowledge and skills.
Essential Skills and Experience
Requires high school diploma, GED or specialized vocational training.
Must possess a valid state driver’s license.
Requires over one year and up to and including two years.