$10 hr apx 20 hrs a week
APPLICANT MUST SUBMIT 10 YEAR DRIVING RECORD WITH APPLICATION
Open Until Filled
- Monitors and performs assigned daily plant operations.
- Inspects equipment and processes to determine efficiency of operations, maintenance requirements, and cleanliness.
- Performs preventive maintenance on equipment; calibrates meters; performs and/or assists with equipment repairs as needed.
- Monitors and records readings from meters, gauges, and instruments.
- Collects and prepares water samples for laboratory analysis; performs lab tests and prepares laboratory reports.
- Receives, unloads and stocks chemicals and supplies.
- Cleans and maintains assigned vehicles and equipment.
- Advises and consults with supervisors on unusual operating problems or the need for major repairs to equipment.
- Prepares and maintains accurate and complete operations records.
- Performs general building and grounds maintenance work as required.
- Performs general clerical work as required, including preparing records and reports, completing forms, copying and filing documents, entering and retrieving computer data, answering the telephone, etc.
Requires High School diploma or current student pursuing graduation.
SPECIAL CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES:
Must possess a valid state driver’s license.