HR Part Time position during School Calendar
- The purpose of the class is to assist student and adult pedestrians in crosswalks and maintain an orderly, safe flow of traffic at the assigned site, and to perform related work as required. This class works according to set procedures under close supervision.
- Stops and directs traffic at the designated site as needed to allow pedestrians to cross the street safely.
- Controls pedestrian traffic.
- Keeps crosswalks free of cars and/or obstacles.
- Observes traffic flow and reports any traffic problems to assigned supervisor.
- Prepares and submits routine work records as required.
Requires instruction that is sufficient for satisfactory job performance.
SPECIAL CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES:
Must possess a valid state driver’s license.
Requires a short demonstration up to and including one month.