AM/PM HOURS DURING SCHOOL CALENDAR
ENTRY SALARY $$11.60 HR DUQ
OPEN UNTIL 8/23/2018
- Stops and directs traffic at the designated site as needed to allow pedestrians to cross the street safely.
- Controls pedestrian traffic.
- Keeps crosswalks free of cars and/or obstacles.
- Observes traffic flow and reports any traffic problems to assigned supervisor.
- Prepares and submits routine work records as required.
- Maintains assigned equipment.
- Receives and responds to citizen inquiries, complaints and requests for assistance.
- Attends training as necessary to enhance job knowledge and skills.
Requires instruction that is sufficient for satisfactory job performance.
Requires a short demonstration up to and including one month.
PHYSICAL AND DEXTERITY REQUIREMENTS:
Requires light work that involves walking or standing most of the time and involves exerting up to 20 pounds of force on a recurring basis in all weather conditions.