AM/PM HOURS DURING SCHOOL CALENDAR
2 POSITIONS AVAILABLE
BEGIN AUGUST 2021
ENTRY SALARY $11.94 HR DUQ
OPEN UNTIL FILLED
- Assist pedestrians in crosswalks and maintain an orderly, safe flow of traffic at assigned site.
- Stops and directs traffic at designated site as needed to allow pedestrians to cross the street safely.
- Controls pedestrian traffic.
- Keeps crosswalks free of cars and/or obstacles.
- Observes traffic flow and reports any traffic problems to assigned supervisor.
- Prepares and submits routine work records as required.
- Maintains assigned equipment.
- Receives and responds to citizen inquiries, complaints and requests for assistance.
- Attends training as necessary to enhance job knowledge and skills.
EDUCATIONAL AND EXPERIENCE PREPARATION
Requires instruction that is sufficient for satisfactory job performance.
SPECIAL CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES:
Must possess a valid state driver’s license.
- Requires a short demonstration up to and including one month.
- Requires light work that involves walking or standing most of the time and involves exerting up to 20 pounds of force on a recurring basis.