Here’s a look at all the wonderful city parks located all across Anderson. our goal is to enrich the lives of the residents and visitors of Anderson by providing safe, welcoming parks and recreation facilities, diverse recreation and activities for people of all ages to play, learn, contemplate, build community and be good stewards of our environment.
Darwin Wright Park
106 Anderson Beach Blvd.
Anderson, SC 29625
- Three Shelters
- Picnic Shelter with Tables & Grills
- Playground Equipment
- Swimming Area
- Fishing Pier
- A nine-hole disc golf course
- 27 acres
Shelter Reservation Guidelines:
Shelter reservations are made on a first‐come, first‐serve basis. Reservations must be made in person at the Recreation Center. Once we have determined the availability of your requested date, the reservation fee must be paid and the use agreement signed in order for your reservation to be complete. Reservations are taken between the hours of 8:00 am and 5:00 pm.
Refunds will only be made if canceled five (5) business days prior to scheduled reservation.
- This refund will be minus a $10 administrative fee. No refunds will be made for weather-related cancellations.
- Not Allowed:
- No alcoholic beverages/drugs
- No animals –in the park or under the shelter
- No tents/structures may be erected
- No vehicles are allowed on any grass area
- No inflatable devices allowed (without liability policy on file‐see staff for details)
- Possession of loaded firearms or fireworks is not permitted in city-owned facilities or on city grounds
Note: When reserving a park shelter, you are only reserving the shelter itself. The park remains open to the public at all times.