Anderson Connect gives you direct access to the services that matter the most to you!
Anderson Connect powered by SeeClickFix is your one stop shop to all the information and services provided to you by the City of Anderson! You now have instant access all our websites, information, social media, events and even the ability to report an issue or make a service request from literally anywhere, instantly! Anderson Connect is available on both Apple IOS and Android OS and you can also request service from this Anderson Connect page widget or even make a request from our Facebook.
It has never been easier to keep up to date and in touch with the City of Anderson!
CITIZEN SERVICE REQUESTS
The City is now partnering with SeeClickFix to provide faster and more convenient options for our citizens to submit service requests.
There are now two easy and fast options to submit a service request.
- Online — You can use the in-browser located in this page to directly report something.
- Facebook — Our Facebook page now has the ability to allow you to report something to us!
- SeeClickFix Mobile App — With the Anderson Connect App, you can easily notify the City of any non-emergency service request, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week directly from your mobile phone. It’s free to download on your iOS or Android device.
How to submit an issue:
The widget above allows you to make service requests, as well as discover existing issues that have been recently reported. To report an issue:
- Make sure to click the new request button.
- Drag the map marker to the location of your issue, or type in the address directly. The issue must be located within City limits.
- Click Next.
- Choose a service request category from the drop-down menu that matches your issue.
- Enter a title (required), additional description (optional), and attach an image (optional).
- Click Submit.
Its that easy!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
This system is best suited to respond to service requests like potholes, street lights, sanitation issues, etc. that can be assigned to our staff and addressed in a timely manner. Start a report with the address of the issue and you will then see a drop-down menu with all of the possible categories of issues you can report using this system.
Issues threatening public safety or requiring immediate attention should always be reported directly to the City of Anderson Police Non-Emergency Line at (864) 260-4444.
In the case of a major emergency or dangerous situation always call 911.
Issues threatening public safety or things needing immediate attention (like downed wires, tree limbs, or needles), should always be reported directly to the City of Anderson Police Non-Emergency Line at (864) 260-4444. Concerns that require long-term planning, a larger discussion, a community process, or involve multiple departments or non-City entities should be directed to the appropriate department by phone call or email as these issues are not easily “fixable” in the same way a pothole, streetlight, etc. are.
We take every request seriously and all Departments will do their best to respond in a timely manner. If the submitted request is not resolved and there has been no communication to you in several days please feel free to contact us at (864) 231-2200 and a member of staff will make sure to review the requested concern and connect directly with staff to get you an update!