|Municipal Business Center
601 S. Main Street
Anderson, SC 29624
NOTICE REGARDING HOW TO SUBMIT PAYMENTS TO THE CITY OF ANDERSON FOR HOUSING REHABILITATION LOANS
Effective March 15, 2020, the City of Anderson will modify services until further notice, to protect citizens and minimize opportunities to spread COVID-19 in our community. During this time clients will not be able to come inside the City of Anderson’s Community Development Department to make payments for housing rehabilitation loans. We are asking clients to mail payments to the following address:
City of Anderson
Community Development Division
601 South Main Street, Suite 202
Anderson, SC 29624
When mailing the payment please list the loan account number on the memo line of the check or money order. If mailing it is not convenient, you may want to consider using your bank or credit union’s Bill Pay to remit payment. Clients should list the loan account number on the payment. We regret any inconvenience you may experience.
Feel free to contact 231-2223 or 231-2242 if you have questions.
The Community Development Department has a primary mission of:
- Improving the quality of housing for low to moderate income persons
- Increasing homeownership opportunities for low to moderate income persons
- Promoting fair housing
- Improving public facilities in low to moderate income areas
- Stimulating the local economy through the expansion of employment opportunities
- The City of Anderson’s Community Development Department has posted its Consolidated Annual Performance Evaluation Report (CAPER) for public comments. The CAPER contains descriptions of projects, accomplishments, and expenditures that occurred during the fiscal year July 1, 2018, through June 30, 2019. Citizens’ comments and questions are welcomed until September 24, 2019. The City of Anderson will submit its CAPER to the US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) on September 25, 2019.