The ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT is responsible for coordinating the design and construction of public infrastructure projects. It works closely with property owners and developers on new projects to ensure the City’s standards for public improvements and utilities are met. It administers the City’s Floodplain Management Program. It provides engineering support services for all City divisions as needed.
- Review and approval of residential subdivisions and commercial development plans
- Review and approval of roadway dedications
- Process encroachment permit applications
- Process financial security requests for development activities
- Process floodplain development applications