REQUESTS FOR BIDS, PROPOSALS AND QUALIFICATIONS
REQUESTS FOR BIDS
Request Bids for Lawn Maintenance Services – The City of Anderson, SC is currently accepting bids for mowing/maintaining multiple lots throughout the City of Anderson.
Request for Formal Bid of Police Sedan – The City of Anderson Police Department is requesting a formal bid for the purchase of a 2019 Ford Police Interceptor Sedan P2M
Asbestos Air Monitoring Bids Packet
- Asbestos Air Monitoring Bids Guidelines – Phase 2
- Asbestos Air Monitoring Bids Phase 2 Contact Form
- Phase 2 Air Monitoring Abatement Bid Sheet
- Asbestos Inspection and LBP Chip Reports *All items below* (.zip file)
REQUESTS FOR PROPOSALS
- Request for Proposals Architectural and Engineering Designs – The City of Anderson Transit is seeking Architecture & Engineering Design Services for a Transit Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) Maintenance Facility for CNG Buses.
- Request for Proposals Professional Auditing Services – The City of Anderson is requesting proposals from qualified certified public accountants to audit its financial statements for the fiscal year ending June 30, 2019.
- Request for Proposals for LP Gas Services – City of Anderson, SC, will be accepting competitive sealed proposals from qualified companies to supply and deliver LP gas services to properties owned and operated by the City of Anderson.
- Request for Proposals for Commissary Services – City of Anderson Police Department seeks to acquire Commissary Services.
- Requests for Proposals Building Permit and Inspections Software – The City of Anderson is soliciting proposals from qualified firms for a building permit and inspections software and implementation services for migrating away from the existing software to a robust software platform that takes advantage of newer technologies.
- Requests for Proposals for Agenda Management Software – The City of Anderson is soliciting proposals for a comprehensive and flexible government meeting/agenda management solution designed to create board agendas, minutes and corresponding packets using a pre- and post-meeting workflow process, review/approval process, website publishing and archival of packet materials.
- Purchase and Develop City-Owned Property – N. Murray Ave., Garage at Whitner
REQUESTS FOR QUALIFICATIONS
- Request for Qualifications for Architectural/Engineering Services – Municipal Building Roof and Exterior Envelope System Repair and Rehabilitation
Results of the final ranking for the top three firms are as follows:
- DP3 Architects, LTD
- Nova Engineering and Environmental, LLC
- WM Building Envelope Consultants, LLC
- Request for Qualifications for Professional Consulting Services – Environmental and engineering consulting services for the Brownfields Assessment Project.
- Request for Qualifications for Anderson City Hall and Municipal Business Center Envelope Repair and Renovation – The City of Anderson is soliciting Qualifications from interested firms for Construction Manager At Risk (CMAR) services in connection with the envelope renovations to the existing City Hall and Municipal Business Center buildings.
- Request for Qualifications for Design of a Downtown Master Plan – The City of Anderson Economic Development Office is requesting proposals from urban design and planning consulting firms interested in providing consulting services for a project that will result in the adoption and implementation of a limited scope master plan for downtown Anderson, SC.
Attention Contractors – Housing Rehabilitation Activities