REQUESTS FOR BIDS, PROPOSALS AND QUALIFICATIONS
REQUESTS FOR BIDS
Request for Formal Bid of Police Sedan – The City of Anderson Police Department is requesting a formal bid for the purchase of a 2019 Ford Police Interceptor Sedan P2M
Request for the Greely Park Basketball Court Rehabilitation Project – This project involves the demolition of the existing asphalt basketball court and replacing with a concrete court at Greely Park
Request for the DB Walker Park Basketball Court Rehabilitation Project – This project involves the demolition of the existing asphalt basketball court and replacing with a concrete court at DB Walker Park
Asbestos Abatement Bids Packet
- Asbestos Abatement Bids Guidelines – Phase 2
- Asbestos Abatement Bids Phase 2 Contact Form
- Phase 2 Asbestos Abatement Bid Sheet
- Asbestos Inspection and LBP Chip Reports *All items below* (.zip file)
REQUESTS FOR PROPOSALS
- Request for proposals to provide health care services to Anderson Police detention center – The City of Anderson Police Department requests proposals for a comprehensive, health care delivery system at the Detention Center, located at the Anderson Police Department.
- Request for Proposals for inmate calling services – The City of Anderson Police Department Detention Center is seeking proposals from Inmate Calling Service vendors.
- Request for Proposals for LP Gas Services – City of Anderson, SC, will be accepting competitive sealed proposals from qualified companies to supply and deliver LP gas services to properties owned and operated by the City of Anderson.
- Request for Proposals for Commissary Services – City of Anderson Police Department seeks to acquire Commissary Services.
- Requests for Proposals Building Permit and Inspections Software – The City of Anderson is soliciting proposals from qualified firms for a building permit and inspections software and implementation services for migrating away from the existing software to a robust software platform that takes advantage of newer technologies.
- Requests for Proposals for Agenda Management Software – The City of Anderson is soliciting proposals for a comprehensive and flexible government meeting/agenda management solution designed to create board agendas, minutes and corresponding packets using a pre- and post-meeting workflow process, review/approval process, website publishing and archival of packet materials.
- Request for Proposals For Business License Review Consulting Service – The City of Anderson, South Carolina is soliciting proposals from consulting firms to examine and analyze business activity within the City’s corporate limits that may necessitate a City business license and/or other local business taxes and fees as defined by the City.
- Banking Services
- Purchase and Develop City-Owned Property – N. Murray Ave., Garage at Whitner
REQUESTS FOR QUALIFICATIONS
- Request for Qualifications for Architectural/Engineering Services – Municipal Building Roof and Exterior Envelope System Repair and Rehabilitation
Results of the final ranking for the top three firms are as follows:
- DP3 Architects, LTD
- Nova Engineering and Environmental, LLC
- WM Building Envelope Consultants, LLC
- Request for Qualifications for Professional Consulting Services – Environmental and engineering consulting services for the Brownfields Assessment Project.
- Request for Qualifications for Anderson City Hall and Municipal Business Center Envelope Repair and Renovation – The City of Anderson is soliciting Qualifications from interested firms for Construction Manager At Risk (CMAR) services in connection with the envelope renovations to the existing City Hall and Municipal Business Center buildings.
- Request for Qualifications for Design of a Downtown Master Plan – The City of Anderson Economic Development Office is requesting proposals from urban design and planning consulting firms interested in providing consulting services for a project that will result in the adoption and implementation of a limited scope master plan for downtown Anderson, SC.
Attention Contractors – Housing Rehabilitation Activities